TRACKED SHIPPING

All UK orders ship via DPD

MONEY BACK GUANRANTEE

Within 30 days if unsatisfied

Security Protection

100% Safe Shopping Guarantee

Int. +44 1243 850 605   UK 01243 850 605     |    Top Floor, St John's House, St John's Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1UU

TUFF T450

Customer Reviews
  1. Ideal for sailers and fishermen
    Price
    100%
    Quality
    100%
    Value
    100%

I purchased one of these in August and have just come back from a three day trip cruising the solent. Third trip with this phone using the MX marina app and it is brilliant. Great battery life, nice clear screen - also takes great pictures and is a decent, practical handset for calls etc. Although I've been really careful with it the phone looks like it would take some pretty serious knocks and its obviously properly sealed up and waterproof. I recommend it!

Review by Jonny

Posted on

2. 5 star service
    Price
    100%
    Quality
    100%
    Value
    100%

The seven T450's I purchased have been in daily use with some of my Recovery Drivers here at AAA 24Hr Road Rescue over the past month or so and the feedback from the guys is 100%, they are all impressed with them. They particularly like the long battery life, the quality of the cameras and their ease of use both as a phone and on the net. These phones with their rugged construction and waterproofing are a fantastic asset to my company and superb addition to our varied tool box.

Review by G Holmes

Posted on

Rating:
100% of 100
£340.00 £283.33
Out of stock

Our TUFF T450 is a 4G capable tough phone that comes fully protected against water, dust and drops thanks to it's IP68 certification and robust construction. The TUFF T450 is the perfect device for those looking for a larger screen, which is perfect for those who regularly email or web-browse while at work.

- Available SIM free or as an upgrade
- 4G capable
- Android

- 13 Megapixel rear facing camera / 5 Megapixel front facing camera
- 4.7-inch Gorilla Glass touchscreen
- IP68 certified: Waterproof up to 1 meter for 60 mins
- IP68 certified: Dustproof
- Dual SIM Dual Standby (One standard size SIM card and one micro SIM card*)
- 3800 mAh battery

- 16GB memory (upgradeable via Micro SD Card up to 64GB)

A 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor powers the device which comes backed up by 2GB RAM to help keep things responsive. Also helping to keep the device running is a hefty 3800 mAh battery that is sure to last you all day long.

The front of the TUFF T450 features a 4.7" HD IPS OGS display that is protected from scratches and cracks by Corning's Gorilla Glass 2 toughened glass - so you don't have to worry about the screen when using the device on site or out-and-about.

There's 16GB internal storage with the ability to boost the available memory by adding a Micro SD Card up to 32GB in size. On the rear you'll find a 13MP auto-focus camera with LED flash that can take great photos in all conditions, and on the front there's a 5MP front-facing camera that can be useful for taking photos when out with friends and family.

Our TUFF T450 tough phone feels sturdy in the hand and is rugged enough to survive any environment. Plus thanks to its high-spec internals this device is more than capable of outshining many traditional smartphones available on the market - this device is perfect for the site foreman or managers who spend a lot of time on their mobile device and who work in tough environments.

*Please note that SIM slot 1 (standard size) is 4G capable, SIM slot 2 (Micro SIM) is 2G only.

More Information
Cease Sale Message N/A
Camera

Primary camera: 13MP
Secondary camera: 5MP

Quad Band Quad Band
3G/4G 4G
Sim Card Dual Sim
Dimensions 149 x 75.6 x 14.8mm
Manufacturer TUFF
Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density)
Battery 3800 mAh Li-Polymer battery
OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
Bluetooth v4.1
RAM 2GB RAM
Internal Storage 16GB
Screen 4.7" TFT IPS Gorilla Glass 2
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:TUFF T450
Your Rating

No Related Posts