TUFF MultiNet - EU Roaming, Premium Rate and International Calls
EU Roaming, Premium Rate and International Calls
- Bus Extra +1GB: Unlimited UK calls and UK texts + 1GB of UK/EU data. Calls to premium/non-geographic and international destinations are not included.
- Bus Extra +5GB: Unlimited UK calls and UK texts + 1GB of UK/EU data. Calls to premium/non-geographic and international destinations are not included.
- Bus Extra +10GB: Unlimited UK calls and UK texts + 10GB of UK/EU data. Calls to premium/non-geographic and international destinations are not included.
Data allowance for the first month of billing will be pro-rated based on the date of connection. For example, if the SIM connects on the 15th of the month, it will receive 50% of the contractual data allowance.
You can use your UK allowance whilst traveling in any EU country.
ROW roaming – outside EU
If no roaming Bolt ons are present, you will be charged at standard rates as per below:
Outbound call charges
Inbound call charges
|A - See country list below||
Making Calls – UK rate
Receiving Calls – UK rate
Data – UK rate
|SMS - UK rate|
B - See country list below
Making Calls - 50p - 79p
Receiving Calls – 15p
|Data - £5.00 per MB||SMS - 35p + 1 x UK SMS|
|C - See country list below||Making Calls - £1.40 - £1.79||Receiving Calls – £1.00||Data - £5.00 per MB||SMS - 35p + 1 x UK SMS|
|D - See country list below||Making Calls - £1.40 - £1.79||Receiving Calls – £1.00||Data - £5.00 per MB||SMS - 35p + 1 x UK SMS|
Charges and allowances are per day.
|B - See country list below||£7.50||500MB||200 SMS||200 Mins|
|C - See country list below||£15.00||50MB||10 SMS||20 Mins|
|D - See country list below||£15.00||5MB||5 SMS||5 Mins|
Zone A - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Caribbean (includes Martinique, French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Marie-Galante, The Saints, Desirare, St-Martin, St-Bartholemy), Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, The Vatican, Norway, Poland, Portugal, French Reunion, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Zone B - Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Isle of Man, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jersey, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States.
Zone C - Afghanistan, Albania, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo Democratic Rep of, Congo Rep of, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Curacao, Dominica, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea Republic of, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Rwanda, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Serbia Republic of, Sint Maarten, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tonga, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Zambia.
Zone D - Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Bahamas, Benin, Bhutan, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, French Polynesia, Gambia, Guam, Guinea Bissau, Iran, Jordan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macao, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Norway, Oman, Over the air, Over the sea, Pakistan, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Out Of Bundle Rates*
|Calls to Same Network||2.5p|
|Calls to other UK Mobiles||30p|
|Calls to UK Landlines (Starting 01, 02, 03)||9p|
|Standard UK Text Message (with an SMS bolt-on)||10p per message|
|Standard UK Data per MB (with a data bundle)||3.75p|
*Applies after bundle allowance is exceeded
Other UK Rates
|UK Landline Text Message||20p per message|
|International Text Message||20p per message|
|Standard UK Multimedia Message (MMS)||30p per message|
|0845 & 0870||22.5p + Service Charge|
|0800, 0808 & 0500||FOC|
|Personal Numbering i.e. 07||75p|
|Directory Enquiries||22.5p + Service Charge|
|Premium Numbers / Other Services - 0843/4, 0871/2, 09X||22.5P + Service Charge|
|Guernsey & Jersey Mobile||35p|
- Spend caps must be offered to new & resigning customers taking a compatible tariff.
- Certain tariffs will not be compatible with the spend cap. These include: Shared minutes and shared data tariffs.
- Certain spends will not count towards the spend cap. These include: Monthly line rental, device/hardware charges, UK bolt-ons, late payment fees, data top ups, roaming bolt ons, etc.
What counts towards the end user’s Spend Cap?
Any chargeable usage outside of the monthly allowance or outside of any Bolt-On allowance, such as:
- Additional calls, texts and data usage.
- Calling and texting non-geographical or premium rate numbers aside from those premium rate numbers relating to charities which sit outside your Spend Cap.
- Calling and texting any international number from the UK.
- Calling and texting any number outside of our Europe Zone when you’re in our Europe Zone (excluding the UK).
- Calling, texting and using data when you’re in a country which is outside of our Europe Zone.
- Calling directory enquiry services.
- The charge you pay to supplier for accessing any third-party services.
- Any charity donations made from your phone.
- Customers can choose a spend cap of: £0, £5, £10, £15, £20, £30, £50, £75, £100, and £200.
If the end user uses up their monthly allowance and any Bolt-On allowance, any additional chargeable usage may be barred.
How to Manage Spend Caps
- An alert will be texted upon reaching 50% of the spend cap, and again when 100% is reached.
- When the spend cap is reached the customer can choose to increase their cap or remove it completely.
- Spend caps can be added, removed or altered once a day. Changes may take 24 hours to take effect. Reducing the spend cap can only happen once a month.